RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
The Management of Woodbooger Demolition Derby
Two classes of trucks: Modified & Stock
1. 2 wheel & 4 wheel drive trucks.
2. Full face helmet for drivers and passengers.
3. Shoulder and lap belt required but a 5 point harness is recommended. Passengers are allowed providing the following safety devices are in place. Must have doors on stock class vehicles unless a 5 point safety harness is in place.
4. Driver must wear sneakers or boots, no open toed shoes or sandals.
5. Vehicle must have working brakes.
6. Window net is preferred.
7. All vehicles must have working fire extinguisher.
8. All side glass MUST wither be removed or rolled down. The less glass the better.
9. Stock/Factory suspension. Stock class must be 33 inch or less tires. DOT tires only for stock class.
10. Stock class no modified suspension, leveling kits and 3 inch lift is permitted for stock class. Tech will class the truck to modified if suspension lift is over 3 inches and tire size is over 33 inches.
11. Any vehicle not using stock fuel tank in original position must have fuel cell or boat style fuel tank secured and covered.
12. No exposed fuel lines in drivers compartment.
13. Battery must be secure and covered.
14. All drivers must attend the mandatory drivers meeting.
Modified, Buggy’s Rock Crawlers, Stadium Trucks (No Mega Trucks)
1. Anything over 33 inch tires.
2. Roll cage must be in place with 5 point harness if truck has no body.
For any questions please call Jim at 508-577-6850